Effective Date: October 24, 2018
Vivoldi understands that Vivoldi service users are providing information based on trust. Vivoldi recognizes the great responsibility of trusting our users, and we strive to protect our personal information and to give you direct control.
This collection and use of your personal information is intended to help you understand the type of information we collect at Vivoldi, why we collect it, and how we update, manage, export and delete it.
Welcome to Vivoldi.
'Vivoldi' (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company') places importance on the user's personal information, and
strives to comply with [Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection Act,
The Company will disclose how the Company uses the personal information provided by users through the Personal Information Handling Policy and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
This policy will be enforced on October 24, 2018. If revisions are made, we will notify you through the website announcement (or individual notices by signature, e-mail, phone, SMS, etc.).
'Personal information' is information about an individual who is alive. Information that can identify the individual by the name, resident registration number, mobile phone number, etc. contained in the information Including, but not limited to, the ability to easily identify and combine with other information.
The company places great importance on the protection of users' personal information, and complies with [Promotion of Information and Communication Network Usage and Information Protection Act] and [Personal Information Protection Act].
1. Items of personal information to collect and how to collect
- ① Items of personal information you collect
The Company collects the following personal information from users when using Vivoldi service.
(Device ID, name, birthday, mobile phone number, e-mail, contents entered by the user.)
This service is not intended for persons under the age of 14, and the Company intentionally does not collect personal information from persons under 14 years of age. If we find out that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 14 without the attestation of legal representative, we will take the necessary steps immediately to remove the information.
- ② How to collect personal information
- Acquisition of personal information by collecting and agreeing with the server when collecting and providing personal information.
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- The Company uses personal information collected for the following purposes.
- - Improving the functionality of post sharing based services and statistical research analysis.
- - User name, mobile phone number, birthday entered when creating account.
3. Retention and Term of Personal Information / Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
- ① Retention and use period of personal information
- In principle, personal information of users is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. This information will be destroyed immediately after 30 days of event termination (including delivery).
- ② Procedures and methods of personal information destruction
- In principle, personal information of users is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The information you send to participate in the Vivoldi event and send out the prizes will be moved to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished and will be stored for a certain period after being stored for a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations. Personal information that has been transferred to a separate database will not be used for any purpose other than that held by law unless it is legally enforced. Personal information stored in electronic file form will be deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
4. Consignment of collected personal information
- Personal information such as names, mobile phone numbers, and addresses collected in the course of all events in Vivoldi will be used only for the delivery of prizes and will not be used for other purposes. Vivoldi does not entrust any personal information collected by third parties.
5. Providing personal information to third parties
- In principle, we do not provide your personal information to the outside world. However, except as follows.
- - If there is a request from the agency at any time according to the procedures and procedures prescribed in the Act for the purposes of investigation or for the purpose of investigation.
- - if necessary for charge settlement by providing paid services.
- - If you want to process a specific person in an unidentifiable form for statistical writing, academic research or market research.
- - If the user has agreed in advance.
6. Personal information manager and customer service department
- In order to protect user's personal information and to handle only the water related to personal information, the company designates the related department and personal information manager as below.
- ① Customer Service Department
- Customer Service Dept: Vivoldi Customer Support
- Phone: +82 70-8683-5849
- ② Personal information manager
- Responsible Department: Vivoldi Customer Support
- Supervisor: Lee Ho-lim
- Phone: 010-4604-5849
- Contact: email@example.com